Custom callouts

Add option to callout drop-down labelled “Custom” that has box for Font Awesome icon and colour picker.

The set of 4 custom callouts is limited. For example, our clients need to download specifications/test cases/etc. fill them out and send back to us. A callout with a download icon and specific colour would make this clear to our readers.

There are other instances where you might want to highlight a certain type of information.

Thanks!

Hey Adam,

Apologies about not replying to this thread earlier - I seem to have missed the notification.

I really believe that this is more for the Custom HTML block where you can customise a certain “block” as needed. Also, it would allow you to have a clear button for download. Our examples might give you some inspiration: https://docs.developerhub.io/support-center/custom-html#fancy-button

Callouts are usually to bring attention to some text rather than to perform actions.

Let me know your thoughts.

Hey Zaid,

Sure, better to use custom HTML blocks with a button, thanks :slight_smile: . Would be a nice feature though being able to customise the callouts! Thanks.